This page is the index for my blog post on the MIT 6.00SC | Introduction to Computer Science and Programming (Spring 2011).
Blog Post of Lecture
- Lecture 01 | MIT 6.00SC Introduction to Computer Science and Programming
- Lecture 02 | Core Elements of a Program
- Lecture 3 | Problem Solving
- Lecture 04 | Machine Interpretation of a Program
- Lecture 05 | Objects in Python
- Lecture 06 | Recursion
- Lecture 07 | Debugging
- Lecture 08 | Efficiency and Order of Growth
- Lecture 09 | Memory and Search Methods
- Lecture 10 | Hashing and Classes
- Lecture 11 | OOP and Inheritance
- Lecture 12 | Introduction to Simulation and Random Walks
- Lecture 13 | Some Basic Probability and Plotting Data
- Lecture 14 | Sampling and Monte Carlo Simulation
- Lecture 15 | Statistical Thinking
- Lecture 16 | Using Randomness to Solve Non-random Problems
- Lecture 17 | Curve Fitting
- MIT OpenCourseWare Home Page for the Course.
- YouTube PlayList of Course
- GitHub Link for solution to Problem Set and Experiments.
- OpenStudy for group study and help on the course